South African media personality Boity is by far one of the most influential public figures in Africa. Her career started off when she starred as a model in a Wimpy commercial back in March 2010. This was her breakthrough. She then went on to do commercials for DSTv Africa and MiWay, something that led her to be a show host.
Her beauty is to die for. The Sowetan newspaper named her the Sexiest Woman in South Africa in 2012 and 2013. As if that’s not enough, Boity was once ranked number 72 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
Also read: 10 Times Azziad Nasenya Looked Super Stylish
Fast-forward to this year, the 30-year-old is still killing it!
Here are the 10 times Boity killed it with her fashion style
- Her casual style isn’t that casual at all…we love it!
2. Let’s be honest…she bodied this dress!
3. Could this be her favorite color? Anyways, we love the braids and floral headwrap
4. Boity in her element
5. Her True Love magazine cover was simply splendid!
6. She’s all about owning her throne!
7. This…is definitely her favorite color!
8. She wore this to a cocktail event and we can’t get enough!
9. She keeps it simple but classy!
10. How cute is this attention-grabbing bright dress?
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Our effort ensures that we get to interview inspiring people that touch the lives of many while keeping you informed, educated and entertained.
For continued free access to life-changing, high-quality content, we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to Fashion Today, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.